Monday, October 18, 2010

Finally back to writing

Yes, it's been quite a while since I posted. Once classes started all hell broke loose andI haven't caught up yet. I've gotten a new computer at work because my old one died, and I'm still taking part in the keyboard survey so I have a new more ergonomic keyboard too. It's nice, just takes some getting used to. I still hit alot of wrong letters. I had my right ear operated on last Wed. I thought they were just taking out a cyst. In and out quick. Four hours later, actually six hours later when I awoke it was alot more than just a cyst. I now have a new middle ear implant. Not sure what that is until I get to talk to the dr. tomorrow. Mark was not very forthcoming when I asked him questions about what they had done. He has a interview today at Ibis tec and I pray he gets it. Back to my ear, I 'm very dizzy and going to class for fast track weekend was not the easiest. Luckily Mark drove me as there was no way I was driving. Mary's back surgery was moved from Oct. 25 to Nov. 3. I have to wrap her present tonight. I've been trying to work on the ABA statistics but I keep loosing interest. I guess this weekend we're going to St. Marys for a party and the following weekend to DC. So I need to get my work done during the week as I can. I thought it was going to be a easy semester with just 1 course and 1 one credit course, but it's alot of work no matter what. I'm half tempted to take next semester off. I'm just pain old tired. I;m tired of trying to fit things in between studying.

I sure hope this ear inproves once he takes out the stuffing. The tintinitius is driving me crazy. The dizzyness is lessening each day. It still feels like half my face is numb.
More once I see him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment