Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting connected

I have added a link to 'what has become of m and k" as in mark and Katy - my son and daughter in law. It features some beautiful pictures of my adorable Grandaughter, Laurel Frey. The wonderful thing is that her personality and demenor are as nice as she looks in the pictures, she always smiles and when she cries you know there is a reason for it. She is 6 months old, rolling over and has 2 teeth. I didn't think I would be so exicted to be a Grandma but I am.
Work today is very boring, but it has to be done as we are 1 month to fiscal close. Have to rectify the levels and then do a budget report. Plus I am doing a weekly budget report and I need to get some answers from my boss as to what else they want to purchase this year. It's a busy but exciting time. Keeps the summer from being boring. Then ULS threw in that they might do an update to Voyager, but I think they backed off of that until the next version comes out.
Anyway, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment