Saturday, July 10, 2010

fastt week

This week has gone so fast. I took Friday off to try and catch up on stuff at home and for class and ended up reading about 50 pages just to find out today that he extended the deadline. Mind you I'm not complaining about an extension. Spent today working on my Virtual Poster on Indigenous Copyright. It's a harder topic than I thought it would be because it encompases so much. It's hard to express it in just a few concise sentences. Tomorrow I have to work on my web site. So much to do, so little time. I now have 3 beds stripped and none of the sheets are ready to go back on so I have to get them done before bedtime. I am also having trouble finding some of my documents as my home computer tends to save them to wierd places.
I now have 3 beds stripped and none of the sheets are ready to go back on so I have to get them done before bedtime. I threw together a dinner of leftovers that even I thought was terrible. I wanted to go out but Mary didn't feel like it. She has been in bed all day.
I am hoping the website test goes ok. I am looking forward to it but I'm also terrified that Ill do something terribly wrong and have to start over again.
I have to remember that I have a dr's appt on Monday morning. I forgot about it and didn't tell my office. As of Monday all the Librarians are at AALL so I guess I'm in charge. It should be a very quiet week.
Once all this is done I still have to finish my book and study for the quiz for next weekend. It NEVER ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment