Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's July already

Ok - I have 6 days to do my Koha post. Did my report for Legal and handed that in. Have another book to read and a virtual poster to do all In 15 days. It's going to be a busy 2 weeks. Thank goodness I'm only taking 2 classes, I can't imagine what the kids that a taking 4 are going through. I'm leaving tomorrow to go and see my step-mother who turns 81 tomorrow. She is in a home in Laurel, Md. She has Alzheimer's. She still recognizes us when we call or come but she definitely can't remember anything short term, like what she had for lunch. She gets so frustrated asking the same thing over and over again. I haven't been down in 2 months due to class and other commitments. I really feel guilty when I don't get down. I hope to come back on the 4th so I can get some work done on the 5th. I hate it when I have to do school work over a holiday. I really want to be free and have fun. But not this year, too much to do. I am also hoping that this is the year I finally get to the Bib Butler Fair. I have missed it the past 10 years we have lived in Butler co. I'm going to make a point to go this year even if I have to go by myself.
Hopefully Mary is feeling better today. She is getting over the flu and has been off work all week.
Grandpa Mark is still in Presby recovering from quadruple by-pass. They're trying to find a rehab place for him to go. He needs alot of physical therapy to get his strength back.
So with the new Fiscal Year upon us I have alot of new things to do, like set up the new folders for the files, and put in to renew all the contracts. Guess I better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment