Monday, July 26, 2010

Finally Got it the way I want it

It's nice to have a son who is a web master when you're taking a course in web design. I would be completely lost without him. He is patient and a good teacher. Looking at HTML is like looking a an electric schematic for me. The rules make sense - I just can't remember them for more than five minutes and this flipping back and forth to w3c is ridiculous. I wouldn't be bad if I could put them side by side. I looked back at my Dickens 2 and for some reason the word wrap disappeared, so I had to go research that. I finally got Dickens 3 the way I want it. Now I have to create a portfolio and stuff everything into it. This should be fun. Especially with 3 teenage boys running through the house. My brother-in-law is down with my nephew and 2 friends to take part in Jamie Dixon's basketball camp. They did it last year too. They're not bad, it's just a bad week. But if I can get the portfolio done then I'm home free as I finished my last report for Copyright yesterday. There are some advantages to having the boys, they wore out both Cuda and Frosty yesterday and wore themselves out in the pool. Jake's Mom told me he has grown 5 inches and gained 25 lbs. over the past year. Quite a growth spurt. Austin, my nephew is now the shortest of the 3.
Mary was sick over the weekend and did not venture out of bed. Maybe we can use some of that muscle power to get her bed set up the way she wants it.
Then I can finally think about vacation. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment