Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Monday

Well here it is another Monday in June. I have one more week to complete most of the stuff for the fiscal year. I also have to do my Omeka post. I watched the video's last night on tagging, - interesting but a little repetitious. The lady from Google really sounded like she was up against the boards and couldn't say anything of note except that Google books was going mobile. It kinda tied in with my copyright class though so that was good. I took the test on Saturday. A couple of the questions threw me initially but then as I thought about them I came up with an answer. Just problems with the set up, for some reason when I get farther down it seems to erase what I had written in the first 3 questions. Luckily I had saved the first one. So I went out and came back in and did it all again. I submitted the second one and they got that, don't know what happened to those first 3 answers. Spent Sunday putting together a huge bookcase from Ikea for my daughter. It's beautiful. Mary is having her stim test this week so that will be big. Hopefully it helps her pain. Then on the 23rd my father-in-law is having a triple by-pass. So that will be another big deal. All of this and end of FY too - whopee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment