Sunday, June 20, 2010

wish I knew that last year

One of the readings for Intro to information was a review of google docs and all it's glory. How to use it, to change things in it, import and export etc. I wish I had know all this last year when we were doing the business plan for Managing. It would have helped. As it is the igoogle idea looks good - although on my toshiba computer at home they have already populated the google page with most of the things they talk about. Since we don't have a project this week I am finally getting caught up on readings and also on some housework.
I got to see Laurel today, they stopped up to say happy father's day to Granpa Curly. Laurel also had her first dip in the pool. She didn't cry at all, I was suprised. She also petted the cat. We had to put Cuda away in the back room. Mark and Katy are paranoid that he will do something to her. I really think if he got to know her he would not only not hurt her, he would protect her.
My cat Mittens showed up again after being missing for two weeks. I thought she had gone off somewhere to die. She has mouth cancer. But no, she is home, she lost alot of weight and I really think it is time to put her down. It's going to be hard to do. She has been my best friend for more than 10 years. She has slept on my bed and nuzzled with me every day. I used to carry her around in my robe pocket she was so small. She always loved going out at night and waiting by the door for me in the morning.
This week is going to be hard, between class, work, it is the very end of FY and my father-in-law is coming down for a triple by-pass on Thursday. But more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment