Thursday, June 17, 2010

End of Fiscal year

OK, end of FY fever has hit. I now know how much I have to spend and it's alot. So tomorrow between Pat ordering and my paying it should be a fun day. I hate having to estimate June expenses for offices within the University. I can get answers from vendors very easily. But the University is like pulling teeth. Anyway, hope I guessed right.
I have so much reading to catch up on in my copyright class, I left it go last week in order to get the Omeka project done, so this weekend I have to read last week and this week. Luckily most of it is interesting. I found an article in Marquette's magazine that is a blog between law professors about who owns the rights to fictional character. Should be good reading. Luckily Dr. Currier put off our report on the 2nd book so I can read a little slower and maybe get my pool to the point I can swim and get my flowers planted. Have to pull alot of weeds first though.
Mary had her stim test yesterday. She said it feels funny walking. It's supposed to block the nerves that are pinched and reduce the pain. We're all praying it works. Then next week Mark's Dad will be down for a triple by pass. Oh, and my Sister is coming up to help clean out her son's apartment and my Niece is coming up to go to a concert with me - and it's still end of FY!!!!!!!! I just may need a drink by the end of it.
Maybe I can catch up on my sleep this weekend and not feel so guilty. I hope so. I'm so far behind at home I don't think I will ever get caught up. Well that's my rant for today. Stay tuned for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment