Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whew, OK I got refworks to work. My list is complete, just a few questions during class tonight and I can submit it. My paper for Legal is done but I need to include another reference and I'd like to include a quote so that will take some editing on Thursday. Sunday was a loss, although I got alot done, neither my husband or daughter felt well so all they wanted to do was lay around. Cuda, Mary's pit bull puppy was just needy..... every minute of every day he wants attention. I alrealy went through this with 2 kids. I dont need it now. I finally woke Mary up at noon and told her to entertain him.
Quite a stormlast night. But I was glad to see the rain. It's fun this time of year to watch the corn growing. It just started up this week and I bet with the heat and rain it will grow quick. Some days there is a big difference just between when I leave in the morning and when I come home at night.
My pool is a mess, it's all green. Hopefully Mark can take the water to have it analyzed today so we can get it clear enough to see what we need to clean off the bottom. I still have to clean the tables but that doesn't take much. I also have to rake the leaves out from around the tables and pull the weeds.
Well, class tonight, better get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment